47 do not aim to rank first in the current real estate world. Making the largest office space search engine is not our goal too.
Our job is to create a country where everyone: owner and borrower; seller and buyer; Japanese and foreigner; and all other people in the world are connected. We want to create a new system that enables people to connect more easily and sufficiently.
We look for someone who can 'create' with us.
You would provide operations that require utilizing Internet towards the customers who prefer languages other than Japanese.
- -build and strengthen database in English.
- -provide office search consultation in English.
- -help the people in need for office search regardless their nationality.
*Sales and Consulting, Sales Support, Human Resources, Marketing, PR, and other positions are available for personnel who speak and write Japanese natively.
- Full-time Employee
- Part-time Employee
TOEIC 800 or above
(or similar scores in other English standards such as Eiken, TOEFL, iELTS, etc.)
- Work Location
- Fujikikai Hiroo Building (6F), 1-13-1 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Office Hours
- 09:30 - 18:30
- Twice a week, about 123 days total in a year
- [New College Graduate] 3 million yen
[Mid-Career Recruiting] Consider past occupation salary
*please replace [at] to @